Tuesday, November 23, 2021 – 10:30am
Agenda items for LM meeting on November 23rd at 10:30 (pre-meeting at 9:30):
- Increasing Workload – Faculty are leaving and not being replaced. Faculty are losing College administrative staff. (Carla/Nancy)
- Aaron Davis Hall-Buckled Floor, Mold in theatres, No Security Guard (Yvette Spellman)
- Marshak Mold 12th floor (Mahesh)
- Plans for Hyflex classes (Pam)
- Percentage of in-person classes overall/Departmental – Each department is supposed to have at least 70%, in-person classes. What is the flexibility in the in-person class percentage? What are the rollback plans for in-person if the COVID rates rise?
- Ventilation Data – Expected response date to PSC Taylor Law/FOIL request is November 29, 2021. Will we be getting the CCNY data as well as the CUNY data?
- Part-time Faculty Payroll Advance? What is the status of that request?
- Temporary Workers – Are temporary workers being used elsewhere in the college? (Carlos)
- Enrollment – Update on spring enrollment
RSVP Phone Number:
Non Featured Event