Learn more about how the PSC can assist you in retirement and pension planning
- Thinking About Retirement
- Full-Timer Pension Benefits
- Part-Timer Pension Benefits
- Health Benefits Guide for full-timers eligible for Medicare and NYC Retiree Health Insurance
For more information contact Sandra Zaconeta, Retirement Benefits Counselor at the PSC/CUNY Welfare Fund, at 212-354-5230 ext. 1317.
Direct links to pension plan providers
- TRS: Teachers’ Retirement System
- TRS Educational Programs for Tiers I, II, III, IV, VI & Tax-Deferred Annuities (TDAs)
- TIAA: Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund
- To schedule a personal advising session with TIAA, call (800) 842-2776, Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm EST. Or go to TIAA.org/schedulenow.