Research Foundation Field Units
Chapter Officers, Delegates and Alternates to the PSC Delegate Assembly and PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Advisory Council
Term of Office: Until the Spring 2019 Chapter Elections
- Deadline for filling Declarations of Candidacy will be September 12, 2016
- Pre-printed Nominating petitions will be available upon request from the PSC office on September 15, 2016.
- Fully completed nominating petitions must be received at the PSC office, 61 Broadway – Ste. 1500, New York, N.Y. 10006, by 5:00 pm, October 17, 2016.
- Ballots will be mailed to members’ home addresses on October 31, 2016.
- Ballots must be received at the PSC office by 5:00 pm on November 21, 2016.
- Ballots will be counted at 10:00 am on November 22, 2016.
Officers to Be Elected
In each of the Chapters listed below, voters will elect the Chapter Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, four Officers-at-Large, Delegates to the Delegate Assembly (in addition to the Chapter Chairperson, who shall automatically be the initial delegate to the Delegate Assembly) and Alternates to the Delegate Assembly according to the following listing:
Chapter RF Field Units
Delegates Chair +1
Petition Signatures Required 25
The complete rules may be obtained from Barbara Gabriel at the PSC office, or viewed on the PSC website.
PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Advisory Council
At the RF Field Units, voters will elect the designated number of members of the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Advisory Council, in accordance with the above schedule and rules and the by-laws of the PSC/CUNY Welfare Fund:
College RF Field Units
Council Members 1