NYSUT Member Benefits Trust:
800 Troy-Schenectady Road, Latham, NY 12110-2455
NYSUT Member Benefits endorses a variety of benefits and services, and many are available through payroll and pension deduction. Some of these benefits include:
- Personal Property Liability Insurance: Auto, homeowners, renters, boat-owners, umbrella policies and more. Various discounts are available.
- WrapPlanII Flexible Premium Adjustable Life Insurance: This universal life insurance “wraps” around any term life insurance you have to offset any decreases or termination of coverage.
- Financial Counseling Program: Objective, unbiased advice from certified financial planners and registered investment advisors who do not sell any insurance or investment products, and other useful benefits are included.
- Legal Service Plan: This plan provides advice and consultation with an attorney at discounted rates. Plan attorneys are located throughout the continental U.S. Optional Elder Law and Business Protection riders can be added.
- Term Life Insurance: Members and spouses under age 65 may apply for up to $1 million in coverage. Those between ages of 65 and 84 may apply for up to $30,000 in coverage, depending on age at issue.
- Discounts: To access the Member Benefits special pricing for the following programs, visit www.memberbenefits.nysut.org and use the links provided:
VPI Pet Insurance; Wyndham Hotels & Endless vacation Rentals; EPIC Hearing Service Plan; Powell's Books, OfficeMax Customer Perks; Bose; Equifax Credit Watch Gold; Working Advantage (discount tickets); Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service; car rentals from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National and truck rentals from Budget Truck Rental; 1800Flowers.com; Propane US.
- Level Term Life Insurance: Depending on age, members and spouses may apply for 10-, 15- or 20-year level benefit insurance. Up to $1 million in coverage; must be under age 65 to apply.
- Peoples’ Symphony Concerts: Bringing Great Music at Affordable Prices to New Yorkers for 115 Years. Show your NY State United Teachers Card (NYSUT) at the door and receive up to 2 single tickets for only $10 each. Click here for a list of 2014-15 concerts.
For information about these and other programs or about contractual endorsements arrangements with providers of endorsed programs, please contact NYSUT Member Benefits.