• Tired of living in dread and ignorance about the tenure process?
• Have you been told what is required for tenure?
• Do you know who votes on your tenure?
• What role do teaching and service play in your tenure decision?
• Do you know what to do if you receive a letter of non-reappointment or if you have not had an annual evaluation?
Come to a forum hosted by the Queens College chapter of your union, the Professional Staff Congress, and have these and other questions answered by people who know
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM
• Ted Kesler, Queens College Chapter Chair (acting), Elementary and Early Childhood Education
The Tenure Process at Queens College
10:15 AM – 11:30 AM
• Karen Weingarten, recently tenured in English
• Soribel Genao, recently tenured in Education and Community Programs
The Grievance Process at Queens College
11:30 AM – 12:15 AM
• Faye Moore, Coordinator of Contract Enforcement, PSC Central office
• Jonathan Buchsbaum, Queens College Grievance Counselor, Media Studies
Lunch and Q&A with Department Chairs
12:15 PM – 1:30 PM
• Pat Rachal, Political Science
• Gregory O’Mullan, Earth & Environmental Sciences
Click here for a flyer.