PSC will hold a Town Hall meeting on Thursday, March 8 from 6:00-8:30pm on Pathways, CUNY’s controversial overhaul of general education and transfer requirements, which circumvents shared governance and dilutes academic standards.
- Speak out about how Pathways will affect curriculum in your college or department.
- Hear from colleagues across the University.
- Join the campaign to defend shared governance and academic freedom.
- Learn about next steps for the PSC lawsuit against Pathways.
- Find out how we can challenge Pathways and demand an alternative.
Enter your name and campus to let us know you can attend.