Adjunct & GA Faculty Orientation at Lehman College
- Get to know your rights and benefits as a union member.
- Hear from those who provide campus services-counseling, IT, tutoring, etc.
- Welcomes from the union chapter chair and college provost.
- Meet colleagues and union activists.
- Find out how members are organizing for the next contract and $7k per course.
- Learn how you can get involved with your union!
Four sessions will be offered:
Wednesday, Sept. 6
Thursday, Sept. 7
Location for all sessions:
APEX Building, Room M16
(Once you enter the APEX through the main entrance, go down the stairs and turn left. M16 is after the racquetball courts.)
Refreshments will be served.
Brought to you by the PSC Chapter & the PSC Committee for Adjuncts and Part-Timers at Lehman College.
RSVP (and questions) to Ruth Wangerin, firstname.lastname@example.org