Fourteen of the PSC’s chapters will be electing officers this spring, along with delegates and alternates to the PSC Delegate Assembly and members of the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund Advisory Council. To be eligible for a PSC vote, you must have been a member of the union four months prior to the date of ballot mailing (December 5, 2016).
- Bronx Community College
- City College
- College Lab Technicians
- CUNY Central Office
- Graduate School
- Hostos Community College
- John Jay
- Guttman Community College
1. Ballots will be mailed to members’ home addresses on April 3, 2017.
2. Ballots in uncontested elections must be received at the PSC office by 5:00 pm on April 27, 2017.
3. Ballots in contested elections must be received at the office of the designated ballot-counting organization by 5:00 pm on April 27, 2017.
4. Ballots will be counted at 10:00 am on April 28, 2017.
Click here for the official notice of the 2017 chapter elections.